Wednesday, August 19, 2009

random whining

I promise one of these days I will post something super sappy and positive and uplifting. Eventually. You know, maybe once my husband is home and I'm all sexually satisfied and shit. But for now, here's what I've got:

- If my kid doesn't get a fucking tooth soon I'm gonna lose my mind. He is such a pain right now.

- If my husband doesn't quit spending all our money I'm going to kill him. And then lose my mind cause I'd so get caught and sent to prison and eventually feel bad for killing him- if not for loss of him, then for not getting to watch my son grow up.

- I am so tired of vacuuming Goldfish out of my carpet every night. I don't see why those dang orange fish instill the desire in my son to push them into a pile and roll all over the top of them. It might actually be funny if it wasn't MY floor.

- I know I keep saying I want winter to come, but really, I hate the cold, so if I could just get my husband back before that happens, that'd be great... Cause I do not generate much body heat on my own and I need his to steal.

- Seriously. About the tooth... Get. Here. Now.

- I have hardcore post R&R insomnia. Now maybe some people just roll like that, but I don't anymore, and my kid does NOT care that mommy is a useless pile of crap all day, he still insists on being fed and changed and paid attention to. High maintenance little thing.

- I just read a blog post about pinkeye and it's making my eye hurt. Can we say psychosomatic?

- I miss my mom a lot and I want to go home one more time before the deployment is over... But it's probably not going to happen.

- Also, speaking of my mom, HER mom is coming to see me in a couple of weeks. Cue even more stress I didn't need. Maybe she'll buy me some fall clothes. Ha.

- I really don't have a cute way of ending this at all... So maybe I just won't.

3 comments:

  1. Your posts make me laugh.. I love how honest you are and I hope the tooth comes soon (and that I don't hear that you murdered your husband lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, is there nothing on Google for making teeth come through? Seriously, Google is a genius, I'd be surprised if he didn't know! Yes, I like to refer to Google as a person, he should probably be a she really, men are dumb some of the time (read: most of the time!). Anyhoo, I hope it comes through soon and you get to sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how sometimes all we want in the world is to see our husbands, but simultaneously they piss us off to the point where we feel homicidal?! Hah! Hope kiddo gets his toofs soon!

    ReplyDelete